Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Secret Santa Arrived

Options
Richard Fl
Richard Fl Posts: 8,297
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Just received a great package from RIPNEM, Adam Frey in Minnesota. There was this great seasoning From Lions Tap in Eden Prarie MN and a fantastic weather map calendar for 2010 about the weather and different things in MN. Thank You!

Comments

• 2Fategghead
    2Fategghead Posts: 9,624
    Options
    Alright Richard! Way to go. ;)
  • Ripnem
    Ripnem Posts: 5,511
    Options
    Richard,
    Thought you would get a kick out of some the happenings around the upper midwest throughout the year.
    That seasoning has been a top secret thing since they opened. Just started selling it this year. They really have great burgers and they cookem on a flat-top. :ohmy: I have had them season some mayo for my french fries also. Hope you like it.

I won't be surprised if you see a Lion's Tap bumper sticker someday. I have seen them in many different states. Kinda cool.
  • Richard Fl
    Richard Fl Posts: 8,297
    Options
    Thanks for the package. The calendar has lots of great info for that part of the country. However I have not lived where it snows since '67 when I left Maryland on the way to SE Asia with a 2 year stop in Hawaii.
    As far a bumper stickers go, my friend went on a 3 week trip to Istanbul, Greece (12 day cruise), and Egypt with about 12 other ladies April '08 and I placed some Dizzy Pig stickers on the luggage, just got back from a short cruise to the Bahamas 2 weeks ago and they went along. Makes a great identifyier. Thanks again. Richard.

100_1563_0001_001.jpgnad