Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Wrap them thighs 'round me

c tredwellc tredwell Posts: 575
edited 7:03AM in EggHead Forum
Chicken thighs, that is....
thighs001.jpg

skinless thighs with DP ragin river
thighs003.jpg

Smoked with some maple...

thighs004.jpg

With smashed taters on the small..

thighs002.jpg
Working on my new handle for the large... found a nice piece of cedar in the back 40...a little spar, and it should be done!
Sorry no plated pics... kids were hungry! B)

Comments

• Jeez Chris,

I was sorta afraid to open the post. Nice cook pal!

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,092
    Looks great Chris...any deer yet this year???
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Nice color on those thighs. I love how maple does that, and the flavor too.
    Great looking dinner Chris!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,600
    Great pics!Looks YUMMEE!You had me nervous with that Title!!! :laugh: Happy Holidays my friend!How ya been?
  • Doin well.... 1 8pt buck and a nice doe so far this year... Will be smokin some jerky soon ;) .. Yee haw! Had toooooo much too drink sooo far toonite! What else is new... :pinch: