Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

My Mini Egg Tailgater Stand

WoodcutterronWoodcutterron Posts: 11
edited 6:47PM in EGG Table Forum
I said I'd post a pic when I was done, not sure how successful I'll be. Anyway, here it goes:

miscpic016.jpg

Comments

• A side view:
    miscpic015.jpg
  • The legs look straight down for some reason in the pics, they're actually mounted at a 5 degree outward angle. It's made of Furniture-grade Cypress, with the heat shield being made of .250 (1/4 inch) T-6061 Aluminum Plate.

Dimensions are 24" across the top, standing 18" tall. Finish is Watco Exterior wood finish, The top with 8 coats hand rubbed in, the legs etc. 5 coats rubbed in. Assembled with brass (not plated) round-head slotted screws.

It came out real nice, but I don't have the grill for the pics, bummer. The height was picked by the client, he wanted something for tailgate partying, but kinda "coffee table" height for his small back porch when not at a football game.
  • loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673
    Nice table!

Hope the guy has the egg feet to put under the mini.
  • Very nice work!
  • Cute little table
  • I really like that.How about seeing it with a mini in it?