Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

PING: Smokin Guitar Player -- Reinhart

Options
Broc
Broc Posts: 1,398
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Saw on an earlier post that you're taking Peter Reinhart's upcoming Artisan Breads class. Wonderful.

I thought I knew something about baking bread -- and then became a "Tester" for Reinhart's new artisan book being released this week. Gunness! This man is quite a genius.

Be sure to mention that "Broc" wrote to you -- that he's [I'm] the guy who tested his recipes in both the indoor oven [using La Cloche] and in the Big Green Egg. He should recall my reviews.

When you've finished your class with him, and ready to chat about what you've learned, and eager to apply his techniques to Eggerology, let me know.

I'm still "down" from two major spinal surgeries within one week :whistle: :huh: :ermm: , but within a fortnight I should be back to baking.

Good luck!

~ Broc

Comments

• 2Fategghead
    2Fategghead Posts: 9,624
    Options
    Hey Broc, We don't know each other but, I hope you are doing better. :unsure:

I have been cut open many times after a near fatel motorcycle crash. I can tell you horror stories.

Anyway, just wishing you well. Tim
  • Broc
    Broc Posts: 1,398
    Options
    Tim --

Thanks for your post. The last week was my fifth and then sixth major spinal surgery. I'm a stubborn ole SOB... and/or surgical procedures are getting better all the time.

I did the murderrcycle thing back in the late 70s. Spent three months in the hospital and about 18 months recuperating.

Best Wishes for your healing!