Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Hey Mainegg...

ChainsmokerChainsmoker Posts: 106
edited 11:01PM in EggHead Forum
what kinda frozen dough do you use for the braided sandwich?
Thanks,
Ryan
·

Comments

• MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    Hey Ryan, it was just regular old frozen white bread dough. I had some rye flour and that is what I rolled it out with and why there are specks on it :)Also I had forgotten to take it out of the freezer and it was like a ROCK. I popped it in a zip lock bag and drizzled a little EVO on it, sealed it up and put it in the sink with tepid water. It was thawed out in about 20 minutes!
    ·
  • I dreamed about that sandwich last night :laugh: serious!
    ·
  • :)
    ·
  • :blush: isn't it amazing how the BGE changes our subconscience...(food dreams :woohoo: -- we've all had them :blush: )
    ·