Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Ragin' Anticipation

Options
Trouble
Trouble Posts: 276
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I finally connected all the dots on various threads and realized that there is a company that produces some of the referenced rubs! DOH! And I was wondering why local stores did not carry Tsunami Spin. How dizzy of me (oh, that was bad).[p]Anyway, we have seafood parties every winter when our fishing friends come back to Florida from Alaska for the season. They bring the salmon and halibut; we bring all else, and do the cooking. So, I just ordered some Raging River, among others. My friend flash freezes the fish right on his boat, then ships it down for safe keeping. I can't wait (two more weeks, only) to get my hands on some of that salmon and cook it up for everybody...maybe some ABT's, too; I haven't tried those yet. Should be a series of good parties, this year, my first with a BGE. Thanks for all the great recipes, everybody. A wonderful 2004 to you.[p]Joyce