Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It feels as though we’ve waited forever for college football to start, and finally the wait is over! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are sure to become fan favorites. As an added bonus, the day before Labor Day is National Bacon Day and we don’t know about you, but we like putting bacon on anything and everything, so we’ll definitely be celebrating that. It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Holding (actually serving) pulled pork

bcrawfo2bcrawfo2 Posts: 85
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I know about holding a not-yet pulled pork butt...foil, towels, and cooler. But once it's pulled the two hour clock starts ticking (isn't that the food service number)?
I'm taking pulled pork to a "food day" at work and wonder what to do with it after it's pulled? I was gonna do two butts. Do I pull one and let that get eaten and only pull the second one when it's needed?

I like my PP on the dry side, so I'd rather not sauce it and hold it in a crock pot.
My last option is to pull and bag it...but there is no method to boil water there for reheating.