Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

My Eggtoberfest 09

Options
2»

Comments

• BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    Options
    wish you could have been there again ross oh well there is always next year ;)

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• Bacchus
    Bacchus Posts: 6,019
    Options
    Terry, I didnt know uou werent feeling well. Sorry to hear that. Glad you were able to bounce back.
  • BENTE
    Options
    you are re pete ing yourself :woohoo: :silly:

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Options
    Terry,

You are in the third one of G9. Your haid is right above mine.
    Great shots buddy.

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• BENTE
    Options
    thanks maybe one of the others will email me their photo that spawn took max got a picture of her hand taking a photo so i know someone had a better angle :laugh:

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• Beli
    Beli Posts: 10,751
    Options
    Terry you wouldn't be by any chance in the After Party 5:13 am shot.....Or Would You???? :blink: :laugh:.....Great seeing you & your tongue again mi amigo here is a nice embrace & a close up....

RSCN5587.jpg
    RSCN5582.jpg
  • FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,677
    Options
    Great pics buddy and glad you got your second wind, the parking lot just ain't the same without ya. ;) I wonder if it was the Filly that passed on the "BENTE POSE" to Randy? :laugh: :laugh: Always a pleasure to hang out with you.
  • BENTE
    Options
    yea i was in it i was the one helping put the egg in the truck :laugh:

i still need a better g9 photo ;)

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• BENTE
    Options
    pat as always it was my pleasure to be around so many great people ;)

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• iBeeSmok'n
    Options
    Okay Bente let us in on why Craig'r slept in because they are not telling us about this story.
    I am sure Friday night was a good party.
    Great pictures.
  • BENTE
    Options
    they were not very open with the reason. so i am not sure i was in bed at 8:40 so i could be up at 4:45 the next morning. so i really have no idea :pinch:

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb