Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

BGE Retail showroom...

BarBQBudBarBQBud Posts: 13
edited 8:57AM in EggHead Forum
I am a new BGE owner. I am going to be in Atlanta tomorrow (not for the eggfest). I don't really think I need any more accessories, but wondered if a trip over to go through the BGE showroom would be worthwhile??

Thank you for your answer.

Comments

• EgginDawgEgginDawg Posts: 747
    I ALWAYS say that when heading over but somehow I end up buying something else :blush: :laugh: If you've never seen the setup for Eggtoberfest it might be neat to see but other than that it's pretty much business as usual- except for 1700 folks coming over in a day or so.
  • BacchusBacchus Posts: 6,019
    Well you wont be able to park there. If you aren't going to the Fest, and don't need anything from the store...hmmmm :huh:
  • CrimsongatorCrimsongator Posts: 5,791
    You wil see everythng you need for an egg. There are also a nice line of rubs, sauces cookbooks and BGE shirts. Don't expect a huge showroom, their main purpose there is distribution. It is worth the trip to see everyone and look at different set-ups.
  • FidelFidel Posts: 10,172
    Tomorrow he should be able to park there, as long as he is gone by 4:00 or so.
  • CrimsongatorCrimsongator Posts: 5,791
    Yep!
  • BacchusBacchus Posts: 6,019
    Ooh, my days are mixed up. I'm ready for the Fest tommorow. :)
    In that case, by all means go to the Mothership.
  • EgginDawgEgginDawg Posts: 747
    Looking forward to it.
  • FidelFidel Posts: 10,172
    Teddy - I am all set.
  • PoppasamPoppasam Posts: 440
    If you live on the southside of Atlanta try Southern Patio on highway 42 north of McDonough. They kep a good stock of items for Egg Folks.

Poppasam
  • Big'unBig'un Posts: 5,909
    Amen!!! Great folks too!