Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Are you happy it’s finally National BBQ Month? While we like to BBQ year round, May is our favorite because the whole country is celebrating delicious food. If you’re new to cooking BBQ on your EGG, check out our Smoking Basics Publication...if not, proceed to some of our favorite recipes! We love Dr. BBQ’s Coffee Rubbed Brisket, Famous Dave’s Sticky Ribs and Virginia Willis’ Pulled Pork. Pair with this cheesy favorite for a winning way to start off May!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

BGE dealer in Tampa

kolbdriverkolbdriver Posts: 400
edited 5:06PM in EggHead Forum
Hey all, We are on vacation in Tampa FL. Looking for a BGE dealer. Anybody know one? we are on the north side, ( I think).
·

Comments

• kolbdriver,

There are several in the area. Just go to BGE home page and enter the zipcode for the area you are in. It will list dealers for you.

Jim
    Snellville, GA
    ·
  • HungryManHungryMan Posts: 3,470
    pinch a penny 813 792 9015
    ·
  • Thanks guys
    ·
  • QPeteQPete Posts: 32
    The Outdoor Kitchen Store, on Kennedy Blvd.

[/url]http://www.outdoorkitchenstore.com/
    ·
  • Rib BonesRib Bones Posts: 449
    Depends on what you're looking for. Many of the stores only carry eggcessories for the Large.

This store has a large selection of DP and JH products. They also have a nice meat market as well.

More like South Tampa though.
    ·
    meat market is closed. My place sells DP. I can send him to a restaurant meat supplier if he wants to go. they have everything including prime meat
    ·
  • Rib BonesRib Bones Posts: 449
    Thanks for the info. That surprises me, they always seemed busy when I was there. :(

Where is the restaurant meat supplier?
    ·
    56st and Hanna area. e mail me and I will give you his info. he has everything and anything.
    ·
  • Rib, is that the store on Kennedy? They have Dizzy Pig?! :woohoo:

They open on Sundays or am I going to have to go early Sat?
    ·
    Pinch a penny in citrus park has some DP also. I told him if he sells eggs, he needs to sell DP
    ·