Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, see our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

OT? kinda sorta.... future BGE cart?

Sooner EggSooner Egg Posts: 578
edited 2:56AM in EggHead Forum
scored this today, friend of mine said if I got it out of his office and hauled it away I could have it for free :woohoo: it's very stable, very heavy duty, has electrical run to it with overhead lighting.... with a few modifications I'm thinking I just found a permanent home for my large BGE :)

image001.jpg

Comments

• RollocksRollocks Posts: 570
    Thats cool. I'd love that for one of my eggs!
  • Looking forward to seeing more of your Pics
  • Rolling EggRolling Egg Posts: 1,995
    I'm not so sure I wouldnt just use it to serve outside on. It looks to good to go cutting on. Just my thoughts. I figure smoke and heat from the egg would eventually ruin the top on it. Just a guess. Anyways... great score! I love free things.
  • I like it. You could hook a shetland pony up to it. It would be like a mini Sooner Schooner. B)
  • hmmmmm now that's an idea, a mini Sooner Schooner.....I like it :P
  • loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673
    Add a pop corn popper and you'd be set! :woohoo:
  • Clay QClay Q Posts: 4,432
    I think it's a good idea.