Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Holiday Gift Ideas for BBQers?

Options
Birdman
Birdman Posts: 66
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Gang,
I'd like to hear some of your suggestions for gift ideas for our fellow BBQers, something along the lines of BBQ/cooking gifts for less than $25.00, and some that cost more. I have some friends that BBQ/grill (not all Eggers, either), for whom I'd like to get something that would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance, and Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays!

Comments

• WessB
    WessB Posts: 6,937
    Options
    Birdman,
    A nice 4 pack of Dizzy Pig rub, a polder, a raised grid for the egg......over $25..Thermapen, butcherblock cutting board, a mini.....thats a good start.[p]Wess

• tn slagamater
    Options
    Birdman,Lawn Ranger's custom made "Grid Lifters" are fantastic.They are works of (BGE) art! If you go to vistor profiles, click on Lawn Ranger and he has a link with pictures. Under $20.

• GrillMeister
    Options
    Birdman,[p]For the first time in my life, I would not mind finding a few lumps of wicked good charcoal in the Christmas stocking this year. Problem is finding a stocking that can hold 40 lbs. [grin]. Here's some other things as well.[p]A cover for the BGE would be a good gift.
    A lawn Ranger Grid Lifter
    A nice package of Kens Sauces & Rubs.
    A nice package of Dizzy Pigs Rubs.
    A 10 lb brisket, ready for egging.
    A BGE Apron
    A BGE Hat
    4 BGE Koozies and a case of Shiner Bock to go with them.
    A small outdoor table
    A rubbermaid tub & lid full of various wood chips & chunks
    A Spanek holder for chicken & Turkey
    A beer but chicken holder
    A BGE Grid Extender (I love this thing)
    Smoke & Spice by Bill Jamison, Cheryl Alters Jamison
    Sublime Smoke by Bill Jamison, Cheryl Alters Jamison
    Barbecue! Bible by Steven Raichlen[p][p]

Cheers,

GrillMeister
    Austin, Texas