Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Dealer in PA

Options
PWise
PWise Posts: 1,173
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hello all:

A friend of mine just moved to Downingtown, PA 19335...
He is looking to buy an egg... Anyone live near there to point us in the right direction?

Cheers!!

Comments

• PhilsGrill
    PhilsGrill Posts: 2,256
    Options
    Sure can!

Go here: http://www.biggreenegg.com/

and in the upper left corner input your information.
  • Big George's BBQ
    Options
    There is Woodburners in Hatfield. Ffreds Music and BBQ in Reading. Check the BGE site for dealers they will give you a list according to your Zip
  • PWise
    Options
  • PWise
    Options
    Hahaha... lol... didn't think of that... thanks!!!

cheers!
  • reelgem
    reelgem Posts: 4,256
    Options
    Hi Pato,
    Sorry, I can't answer your question but I'm just wondering why in the world someone would move from Monterrey to Pennsylvania. Nothing against Penn. but Monterrey is so beautiful. Haven't seen you here lately but I want to congratulate you on your restaurant. I'm sure you're quite busy with everything.
    I'm sad you won't be in Atlanta. Hopefully when things slow down a bit for you'll be able to make it to an eggfest.
  • PWise
    Options
    Hey Anne!!

I don't know why he left... apparently a job opportunity he couldn't turn down or something like that hehe...

Thanks on the congrat! The restaurant has been up and running for just over a month now... all is good and well, except I still having trouble with the cooks using the egg... they just won't learn :angry: ....
    but anyways... I still have to be there behind them for support... Of course I always there for service during rush hours and weekends...

I would very much love to go to Atlanta on october but well.... considering I don't think I could get a ticket even if I decided to go at the last moment I find it really improbable....

I hope to be able to catch you at an eggfest sometime soon!

Cheers!
    pw
  • reelgem
    reelgem Posts: 4,256
    Options
    I'd be more than happy to come there and give those cooks some help cooking on the egg. :)
    FYI- I may have 2 extra tickets for Eggtoberfest for the meet 'n greet and the fest. I also have an extra room booked at the Comfort Suites. I should know for sure in a few days.
  • PWise
    Options
    That is very kind Anne!!
    you are welcome anytime!!

about the eggtoberfest... you truly are kind... but I couldn'n know for sure if we'd go until about a week before the event.... I will let you know anyways if it is at all possible and we'll see if sneaking in would be feasable...

Cheers!!
  • nowonder
    Options
    My wonderful wife just bought me a BGE at http://www.halcogrills.com/ in West Chester (near the airport).

We just used it for the second time tonight, had a wonderful pizza.

The owners name is Hal, Very helpful and not a high pressure salesman.

--nw