Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

No better way to start the day...

Options
Teach42
Teach42 Posts: 219
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Than to find out that your egg is still at EXACTLY the same temperature it was when you went to sleep, your internal temp is at 175, and your Butt looks so good you can barely resist taking it off the smoker 6 hours early!

And of course, it only gets better. It's the first real day of the NFL season, and once the Butt is off, got Moink balls and Wings all ready to throw on.

Aaaaahhhh.... this is the way every Sunday should start out!

Comments

• JerseyEgger
    Options
    Its a beautiful day in the neighborhood, a beautiful day in the neighborhood. Pork butt will you be mine, will you be mine?
    -Eddie
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    Nice!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Teach42
    Teach42 Posts: 219
    Options
    Internal temp at 189. Ho boy... anticipation is killing me.