Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Weigh-In for the 31st

Options
Midnight Smoker
Midnight Smoker Posts: 220
edited November -1 in Weight Loss Forum

Back from a 2 week vacation in British Columbia. Gained a couple of pounds, but considering all the great food I ate, not too bad. Time to get back on the wagon.

Comments

• crghc98
    crghc98 Posts: 1,006
    Options
    Still hanging around at about 208...still 5 off the lowest....just trying to maintain until the weekend parties are over.
  • Judy Mayberry
    Options
    Starting Week 12 of the gym 4-5 times a week. Still 192 but my clothes are looser...or are they just stretched out?

A very dispirited Judy.

But she just received a free FoodSaver Marinator with no shipping charge from an associated vendor of Amazon today. Amazon sent me a $25 coupon just for being an occasional (that means three or four times a year) customer. Can't figure it out. But it worked, with credit to spare.
    Judy in San Diego
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,776
    Options
    189 this morning, still about 2.5 porkbutts to lose :laugh: down 5 butts though.
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • crghc98
    crghc98 Posts: 1,006
    Options
    what are you doing at the gym? it is very easy to get discouraged, especially if the workout isn't right?

even if you are losing inches and gaining muscle there should be weight loss for the early stages. I am no expert but have spent time in the gym and lost about 50 lbs since Jan. 1.

Did you see a trainer? (some of them have no clue either).

Losing weight I've always had luck running, and interval training on elipticals/bikes. If you are trying to lose weight focus on the large core muscles.
  • Misippi Egger
    Options

Need to get after it.
  • jagweed
    jagweed Posts: 188
    Options
    holy cr^p yer catchin up to me. or i'm catchin up to you. 175