Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Photobucket frustration

Options
BayouMark
BayouMark Posts: 284
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I sure want to do my part on the forum. I can't seem to figure out how to post more than on pic per post. My recent post shows the problem. I have to open photobucket and select then copy then open the forum and paste and my posts look like camel dung! Can anyone give me a good idea of what to do. :angry:

Thanks in advance and sorry for the rant :S

Comments

• lowercasebill
    lowercasebill Posts: 5,218
    Options
    215 362 5089 will take 5 minutes to get you going as opposed to posting back and forth

bill
  • Bordello
    Bordello Posts: 5,926
    Options
    Just copy the IMG. code and paste in the body of you message. I like to put a space between each IMG code.

IMG code

IMG code

IMG code

All 3 should show up.

Good Luck,
    Bordello
  • CPB
    CPB Posts: 133
    Options
    Might I suggest that photobucket image posting instructions be listed as well as other repeating themes under an FAQ page?
  • Judy Mayberry
    Judy Mayberry Posts: 2,015
    Options
    Hey, call Bill, he is a great source for information.

Here's another suggestion: Set up separate tabs on your browser screen for the forum and Photobucket websites. You can go back and forth with great ease by just clicking on the tab you want.

Judy
    San Diego and gorgeous in the 70s with a breeze
    Judy in San Diego
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    Since I already had a flickr account, I tried that. Different process than Photobucket, but it works too.

Once you have uploaded your pics there, right click on the image and copy image address.

Then, in your forum post click img, paste the address you copied, click img again.

3831680352_e75b2dcc02.jpg

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• Judy Mayberry
    Judy Mayberry Posts: 2,015
    Options
    GORGEOUS picture! Should be made into postcards.

Judy
    San Diego
    Judy in San Diego
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    Google Image Search is your friend. :blush:

I promise to post some of my own once I get the Egg... honest! Does look good though, doesn't it. :)

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut