Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Science Channel Destroying Big Green Eggs!!!

Options
BigDaddy - OCT
BigDaddy - OCT Posts: 773
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I was channel surfing and stopped on the science channel just now when I saw them creating a unique bed to catch large objects without damaging them. "This will be cool," I thought!

Then all of the sudden and XL Egg shoots from a catapult and smashes into an empty parking lot!! Oh the pain! The horror! I was in trouble for yelling, "Good Lord, what sick people are you that would do this to an innocent Egg?! (my youngest child was in bed). Bile began to form in the pit of my stomach!

Now I've learned that the show is called "Catch it, keep it" and the episode is Egg Scramble. I understand the premise but it doesn't make it right to watch them murder egg after egg in the name of research. Why not clay pots or even Car Wash Mike???

The only good news is that they've said, "Big Green Egg" about a thousand times. I'm recording the episode to save for moments when I need to appear sensitive and need to force myself to cry...

IT AIN'T RIGHT!

BD

Comments