Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Pit beef!

Comments

• Looks great! My pulled beef is still chugging along. I had the wifey picked up a good cut for some pit beef for this weekend. You got me craving roast beef. :laugh:
  • PicklePickle Posts: 74
    /Users/johnpowers/Desktop/IMG_0015.JPG
    Hopefully this will work better...

photo.jpg
  • EGGARYEGGARY Posts: 1,222
    What is PIT BEEF ?

Thanks.

Gary
    Grill daddy posted the link below back in January. It is a pretty good video. Do a search on the forum, and you will find a couple of different recipes. I used sirloin tip roasts 2.5 pounds each. Rubbed them down with a whole bunch of DP's Raising the Steaks rub, DP's Cowlick Rub, and Montreal Steak Seasoning. Cooked Indirect at 375 degrees, and pulled at 130 degrees internal. Key is to slice it paper thin. Thanks to Mad Max for the recipe.

http://www.chapspitbeef.com/
  • In your photo bucket photo albulm just copy the IMG code and paste it to your post. You can also edit your post in the lower right hand corner of your post instead of trying another post.
  • Never mind you got it. :laugh:
    Yes, but didn't know I could edit original post. Been a lurker here for a while. Starting to get more active. Thanks for the info!
  • looks great. . .glad it turned out well for you!!
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,600
    NICE!!! Good JOB!!! ;) Looks YUMMEE!!! :cheer:
  • rsmdalersmdale Posts: 2,472
    Looks very tasty-crispy Focacciaw/dill horseradish cream.I'm hungry again!!
    Sorry- I would love to make a sandwich out of that Beef.

GOOD EATS AND GOOD FRIENDS

DALE