Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Ping RRP

Options
Focker
Focker Posts: 8,364
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Don't know if you are a baseball fan?

"Z" (Carlos Zambrano) is scheduled for his rehab start with the Chiefs on Thursday. Even if they shut him down after a few innings, it would be worth attending B)
Could even egg some dogs or brats before heading to the ballpark ;)

I will never forget the last time we were at Wrigley. Kerry Wood(in his prime) was warming up right in front of us. We had awesome field box seats front row right by the catcher during warmup. You could almost feel the mit snap with his heater, incredible that close.

Did you have any tinnitus this weekend? Met the "Smokin' Sopps"(forum handle) on Saturday. Very nice couple :) He said some nice things about ya. I thought maybe he was refering to some other guy with your initials :woohoo: JK
Brandon
Quad Cities
"If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."

Comments

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,898
    Options
    nope - not a fan - only been to the Peoria Chief's game once and that night I pitched the honorary first ball since my company underwrote the night. I don't even remember who won or by how many touchdowns!
    :whistle:

Don told me he met you this weekend. Glad you finally connected since as eggers you're sort of close geographically speaking.
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • Focker
    Focker Posts: 8,364
    Options
    Hope the first pitch wasn't like this :woohoo:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwkqoDqxN9I

Not many eggers in our neck of the woods? :(

How many days till Peoria Eggfest 2010?
    Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."