Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Nifty Ideas for a table

Options
jds62f
jds62f Posts: 7
edited November -1 in EGG Table Forum
Ok,

We've all seen the standard table courtesy of Naked Whiz. What ideas do yall have for useful features to incorporate into an egg table?

I thought this was nifty - put an easy to remove drawer below the egg and drop a baking tin in it so you've got a convenient place to dump ash without making much of a mess.

I suppose the beer bottle opener is the original "nifty idea" ... what are your nifty ideas?

Comments

• Ala-Egg
    Ala-Egg Posts: 162
    Options
    A solution to putting your greasy daisy wheel down on anything while heating up the egg is to get on of those screw in hooks and mount to the bottom of the cart. Great place to hang daisy wheel until needed and will not leave that black ring on tabletop.
  • Smoking Coles
    Options
    Hey, I actually had that idea myself and used it on the table I built. It is a nice thing to have. Another nifty idea is to incorporate a Bar Sink into the table that would hook up to a water hose and have a runoff drain. I wanted to do that as well, but it was either the drawer or the sink.

IMG_0173.jpg