Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

T-Bone Orgy !

Options
Don Marco
Don Marco Posts: 287
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Howdy...

My neighbours bought a couple of really nice T-Bone a couple of days ago. Well, guess who´s got to do the work ? smi6.gif
Anyway, i guess theres worse things out there than neighbours who bring good beef icon_mrgreen.gif

I started the Dinner with some Babyback Ribs, seasoned with Dave Klose´s BBQ Rub and then glazed with Dinosaur BBQ Sauce. Then i seared an "American Beef" Tri Tip ( its a Brand and is shipped over here from the US) with some Wlanut wood at 600 F. After searing it went on the other egg where the ribs were on before, to let it slowly cook until 125 F. Did the same with the T-Bones and prepared the sides.
Roasted some Pancetta and miniature Asparagus with EVOO, salt and Pepper and topped it with grated parmesan. I also fried some Peppers in EVOO with a little salt. We also had some salads as sides and i grilled some Naan bread on the mini.

The Ribs were okay, T-Bones were phantastic and the Tri Tip was out of this world ! x1.gif
It was awesome already just with salt and Pepper but when i made some thin slices, topped them with parmesan and basil, rolled them and then sliced the rolls and put em on the Naan Bread
that stuff was just incredible. smi5.gif

57_pp_001_Small_12.jpg

57_pp_002_Small_11.jpg

57_pp_005_Small_10.jpg

57_pp_009_Small_5.jpg

57_pp_008_Small_8.jpg

57_pp_012_Small_9.jpg

57_pp_015_Small_6.jpg

57_pp_016_Small_6.jpg

57_pp_018_Small_7.jpg

57_pp_017_Small_7.jpg

57_pp_019_Small_8.jpg

57_pp_020_Small_5.jpg

57_pp_021_Small_6.jpg

57_pp_023_Small_11.jpg

57_pp_024_Small_6.jpg

57_pp_025_Small_7.jpg

57_pp_026_Small_5.jpg

We finished that Dinner with some ice cold Jack Daniels mixed with Maple Syrup a_cheers.gif

So long,

DM
www.don-marcos-bbq.de

Comments