Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Peach Cobbler Recipe

Options
JSlot
JSlot Posts: 1,218
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Okay, since it's so doggone simple, here's the cobbler recipe before I head off to bed...........[p]1 large can peaches, drained
3/4 stick butter
1 cup self-rising flour
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup milk[p]Place drained peaches in bowl and sprinkle liberally with some sugar and set aside for about 15-20 minutes. Meanwhile, melt 3/4 stick of butter and pour into the pan you will cook the cobbler in. In another bowl, mix the flour, sugar and milk together to form a batter. Place the peaches in the pan with the melted butter. Pour the batter over the top of the peaches going back and forth (like you are painting the top) until all the batter is in the pan. Cook at 350° indirect until the top is nicely browned (time varies).[p]The batch I made at EGGtoberfest was a double batch and I used one of the 13" x 9" aluminum foil pans from Sam's club to cook it in.[p]I'm glad so many of you enjoyed it. I wish there had been more to go around!!![p]Jim

Comments