Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Snagged a Mini today

Options
rosros
rosros Posts: 408
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
On my commute today, dropped by Ace Hardware to pick up some fire starter sticks. I noticed a sign on their eggs. Sign read 'take $100 off any egg'. Under the heading it had package pricing of the egg with a footnote 'take $100 off the package price'.

I seeked out the dept mgr and he interpreted the sales banner to be $100 of any egg, did not need to purchase a package. He also said they will take 20% off anything BGE; so he suggested purchasing an egg with all the accessories and they take 20% off everything. He said usually this is more than the $100. Special orders also applies since they did not have a small in stock.

I noticed a mini sitting there. Took $100 off and threw in the stand since I took the floor model. I kept a straight face, paid for the egg, and out the door.

mini041.jpg

Comments