Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

jordan Ontario eggfest

OtobizOtobiz Posts: 82
edited 9:03PM in EggHead Forum
Sorry for not being on the site for a while, been busy staring new biz, Im looking for a single egg head, "Straight" LOL, I booked a room in jordan ontario, for eggefest, double ocp, I resistered for cooking im leaving from London Ontario or st thomas where I live, Im staying at the hosting motel for meet and greet on fri and have the room also for sat night. You know we are gonna have drinks, contact me here or call 519-857-7686 thats my cell,, See yo all there eh.

Also there are only 2 rooms left she told me

Comments

• Are you sure they want you to pay dbl occupancy...

I booked two rooms and she gave me 1 price for each room (not single, not dbl)

Michael
  • WWSisWWSis Posts: 1,448
    They didn't even ask me whether it was single or double occupancy, so I assume same price ?
  • RGBHVRGBHV Posts: 1,317
    The price I was quoted was per room - not a price per person.

We have 6 in our family so I got two rooms at the BW. If BW were charging per person they would be more expensive than the Inn on Twenty which is much more upscale and would have been cheaper.

Michael
  • Grand Oeuf VertGrand Oeuf Vert Posts: 1,628
    I might take you up on this. I only live 5 mins (driving distance) from the fest. Might have too much to drink....again...shorter walk to hotel than home! ;)
  • Grand Oeuf VertGrand Oeuf Vert Posts: 1,628
    It's a buck 39 per night. Cram as many in at the inn you can get! :laugh:
  • RGBHVRGBHV Posts: 1,317
    I hope Otobiz is listening...

Michael
  • Otobiz this is eggfest, not pride week, that is across the lake in Toronto where I'm sure you'll be able to find a bunk mate