Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Sinking the "Ultimate Destroyer"

FockerFocker Posts: 6,255
edited 10:49PM in Off Topic
Free sundae with Lipitor sprinkles if you can clean this plate :woohoo: :silly:

http://www.basehorinfo.com/news/2009/jul/23/bonner-restaurant-weighs-ultimate-destroyer-sandwi/
Brandon
Quad Cities
"If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."

Comments

• Maybe 10 or 15 years ago. :laugh: I would give it a go now but probably wouldn't be able to finish a 6 pounder. :ohmy:
  • FockerFocker Posts: 6,255
    45 minutes would be tough :laugh:

At least it has some turkey breast :woohoo:
    Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."

• That makes it a healthy meal. I wonder if the barf bucket is supplied. :sick:
  • GunnarGunnar Posts: 2,305
    We need to send the guy from Man vs. Food to this restaurant. I'm old enough to know better than to try.
    LBGE      Katy (Houston) TX
  • RascalRascal Posts: 3,546
    With malice toward none, as much of a problem as obesity is across our age spectrum, I find these events to be extremely repulsive.. barf, barf..
  • RascalRascal Posts: 3,546
    Cheers, you got it exactly right! One can only imagine what photos could have been posted here, but those will be left to the imagination... Just Google 'v*m*t' and you'll get a taste! 8 - )