Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Chicken-n-Pasta & Thanks BENTE ....

rockytopsc
rockytopsc Posts: 856
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
for the dime bag of Pineapple Head.:whistle:

Made a little grilled chicken w/ a creamy Bruschetta Pasta from a recipe card I saw at Publix.
DSC04031.jpg
Raws (only tomato's from the garden)
DSC04025.jpg
Basically mixed the cheese w/ half a cup of skim milk w/ the veggies and then mixed w/ the hot pasta.
DSC04030.jpg
Cut up a pineapple and used the sample of DP Pineapple Head. Finally sold on one of the rubs. Have to order per Mrs. FP.
DSC04029.jpg
DSC04037.jpg
DSC04040.jpg

Comments

• BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    well it took me long enough to find one you like :laugh:

that is some great looking grub!!

i have been real happy with the pineapple head we cut one up sunday and it turned out real good only problem is pineapple is expensive :ohmy: i think i will try it on peaches next ;)

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• rockytopsc
    rockytopsc Posts: 856
    Your right took awhile. Tasted good on the strawberrys as well.
  • EGGARY
    EGGARY Posts: 1,222
    The dessert looks a little healthy.

Gary
  • BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    there are always strawberries around here will give that a shot!!

i was surprised our son liked it he is usually against everything i like :laugh:

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb