Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Mackshack update!!!

icemncmthicemncmth Posts: 1,157
edited 1:09AM in EggHead Forum
Since I had to go back to work my time working on the shack has been cut by a ton...

I have been able to get a few things done and I think this weekend the roof will go up and the main part of the shack will be finished. Next I will have to start building things for the inside!!

50bc2b043e9c476eb339e3ab816451d7.jpg

Comments

• MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    NICE set up!! now you will need window boxes with your herbs...
  • WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    The angles on the corners looks pretty cool...but I bet one day down the road you'll wish you had that vauable space to use inside...keep us updated..
  • Double BogeyDouble Bogey Posts: 627
    That's going to be nice. How many eggs are you planning for? Remember, they seem to multiply over time.
    Keep us posted on the construction progress.
    Larry
    Aiken, SC. and
    Fancy Gap, Va.
  • icemncmthicemncmth Posts: 1,157
    That was the best way to convince my wife to let me build an "outdoor kitchen" instead of an "Man Cave"!!! :whistle:
  • WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    Nuff said... :) :laugh: :) The flower pots will look lovely sitting on those corners :)
  • fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 20,466
    looks like its at the phase where it will start to come together faster. the initial construction always seems to go slow. good size workspace.
  • That's looking really great, buddy! That gives me something to work towards. I look forward to seeing your progress.

BD
  • GandolfGandolf Posts: 878
    That is going to be georgeous! You're doing a great job!!
  • GandolfGandolf Posts: 878
    I wonder if "georgeous" means beautiful, or the more manly handsome? :laugh: :laugh:
  • RaeboRaebo Posts: 47
    Daddy is making a fine nest for his precious eggs.
  • BordelloBordello Posts: 5,926
    Looking very nice, keep the pictures coming. Bet ya can't wait to be cooking in there. :)

Cheers,
    Bordello
  • Very nice. Looks like the early days of Spring Chicken's "Chicken Coop".
  • "Sparky""Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    Wow,that looks like it's coming along great.Nice work man ;)
  • FSUScotsmanFSUScotsman Posts: 754
    Oh, I bet it's going to be pretty!!!!
  • Big'unBig'un Posts: 5,909
    It's coming along nicely! Great job!