Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re halfway through National Barbecue Month and loving every minute of it. We hope you’ve had some time to try out some new recipes and enjoy a few old favorites as well. If you’d a couple tips on smoking meat, check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Have a great rest of May & get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Back and just wanted to say hello!!

Midnight SmokerMidnight Smoker Posts: 273
edited 5:47AM in EggHead Forum
I've not been on the forum much in the past year and just wanted to hello.....I'm back! Been lurkin' a bit, but not posting. I've been doing some sailboat deliveries and have not had much time to EGG! But, back on land for awhile and will be back at it with a vegance! Cooked 50lbs of chicken, 10 racks of ribs and 5 BB for the 4th......little rusty, but everything came out great....GOTTA LOVE THE EGG.....makes you look like a champ! PAUL
·

Comments

• YBYB Posts: 3,861
    Good to see your back Paul.
    Larry
    ·
  • BordelloBordello Posts: 5,926
    Welcome back Midnight Smoker. Hope ya had a good time making delivery's. It sounds like you have gotten your Eggen skill back already, must have been a fun weekend. Keep it up.

Regards,

Bordello
    ·
  • Grandpas GrubGrandpas Grub Posts: 14,226
    Good to see you back.

GG
    ·
  • Big'unBig'un Posts: 5,909
    Welcome back Paul! Glad to have you cooking with us again. Let's see some pics.
    ·
  • eenie meenieeenie meenie Posts: 4,391
    Hi Paul, you should of posted pics of that massive 4th of July cook. There is a new award called the Bubba Tim Carnivore Meat Dish Award (BTCMDA). I think you would have won the award, except you need a minimum of 500 posts to qualify. Looks like you're back with a vengence!
    ·