Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We may still be full from Thanksgiving, but that doesn’t mean we’re not already looking forward to a delicious Christmas dinner, too! Keep our Holiday Entertaining Publication handy throughout December for all your holiday dinner needs. But you can also find some of our favorites on our Country Christmas page, including Christmas Ham and Peach Cobbler. Happy cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Turkey recipe

CatCat Posts: 556
edited 4:57AM in EggHead Forum

I've posted my butterflied bird with mushroom stuffing in the New Recipes section. Actually I posted it twice (the review/submit button was acting up) - apologies to our esteemed Webmaster.[p]I couldn't get the form to display the full credit; this is adapted from a chicken recipe in Richard Olney's classic, "Simple French Food."

• GrumpaGrumpa Posts: 861
    Cat,[p]Many thanks for your many contributions and now this one. This looks great and I can hardly wait to try it. I'll let you know the results when I do.[p]Bob

• SpinSpin Posts: 1,375
    Cat,[p]Thank you. It is a winner.[p]Spin

• Cat, if you believe in it,, I'm doing it. I just finished egging 4 game hens. My wife wanted me to do them without brining. They were very good,,, but that's all. Definately second place to my 2 brined fryers last weekend. I'm one of your converts,,,, and a believer. Tell me to cook a steel belted radial,,, it's done.... Turkey's next!
  • Dr. ChickenDr. Chicken Posts: 620
    I knew it would happen! It was just a matter of time! :^)[p]I think trailer hitches are next or maybe oil pans! What do you think Cat?[p]Dr. Chicken