Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Rotak/Kyle!

Options
Seattle Todd
Seattle Todd Posts: 227
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
If you happen to catch this things clicked and I realized that I recognized you from the Hawks forum. Knew it was from somewhere. :)

With 11,000+ posts there you would be a great contributor to this site. Hawks football and the BGE go hand-in-hand at my house. Specially during the post-season, may we have one this year.

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    So the only Todd from that site I remember is, well, .Net founder Breda. He certainly doesn't live in SE Everett! Do you post on the site?

'Fraid I know a thing or two more about football than 'Q =). But I'll probably be friendly here since I don't know all that much, and much more is at stake on this forum =P.

Hopefully I'll be able to help out, though, once I get my own thing startin.

How was Eggfest?
  • Seattle Todd
    Seattle Todd Posts: 227
    Options
    Hey Kyle. I have been a lurker for years. No I'm not Aros. ;) I really should join someday but I'd mostly read the actual Hawk Talk and post the majority in the OT forums. Feel like I know a lot of you guys almost. Almost went to Baxters a coupla times I live less than 10 minutes away from there.

I know just slightly less about BBQ than you do about football. :) I really don't have much time and always tell folks I'm a Seahawks fanatic but not an NFL fanatic, trust me I love the NFL but I can't follow details outside of the NFC West.

Offer is still open for you and/or you and your Mom to come by sometime and sample some Q off of my Egg(s) and I can give ya a rundown on the accessories that are 'must haves' as opposed to 'nice to haves'. The latter category tends to be stuff you'll eventually end up with for fun while the former just helps you turn out the best cooks possible. :laugh:
  • Unknown
    Options
    Nowadays I mainly post in the OT forum, personally. Talk football at NWFootball, talk Politics and OT on .Net... Some people got a little tired of me not exactly being a rah-rah type guy, to say the least.

I'm more of a Seahawk/Draft guy than an NFL guy too, nowadays. Nowadays I spend way way more time on draft than anything else. I think I like the college game more than the NFL game, honestly. More offense (hehe) and more character... the refs suck though.

I might be contacting you about visiting, worst case get some good grub :). I'm stuck working weekends, what time of day would be good for you, just generally? I usually work nights but occasionally the boss lets me take a day off :).