Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

5/31 Weigh In

EGCEGC Posts: 448
edited 4:49AM in Weight Loss Forum
Back on the downward trend.

·

Comments

• crghc98crghc98 Posts: 1,006
    ·
    ·
  • FidelFidel Posts: 10,168
    Seems we have lost nearly everyone now....only a few of us remain faithful.

I will continue to track for those that are interested, but will only post bi-weekly updates if that is OK with everyone.
    ·
  • crghc98crghc98 Posts: 1,006
    Rod,

It's up to the folks here, but how about we set an end date....

Maybe Thurs. July 2nd :whistle:

Maybe 1 or two posts in between? I think folks could still use this board to post, but it would take some of the burden off of you for tracking purposes....
    ·
  • EGCEGC Posts: 448
    I'm halfway to the goal of dropping 50 lbs. I think it's going to take basically all of 2009 for me to get there at a rate where I can keep it off. I can drop weight pretty drastically with very strict diet modifications, but won't keep it off. I've learned that lesson. I'm trying a much more relaxed approach to it this time, and it seems to be working.

Thanks for all the help!!

Gerry
    ·
  • Misippi EggerMisippi Egger Posts: 5,095

Stuck in a rut. I even burned 2400+ calories Saturday on a bike ride (according to my Garmin GPS watch thingie)! Guess all the stuffed pork loin Friday, BB ribs Saturday and leftovers Sunday threw the math off a little, ya think? :(
    ·

Sorry for the late post. Just got back in town from doing a 14 mile hike up to Mt. Leconte lodge in the Smokies with my dad. It was his 70th birthday and my 42nd. This is something I never could have done carrying the 40 pounds I've lost. I'd like to thank you all for continuing to provide the support!!

049.jpg
    ·
  • great picture and keep up the hiking
    ·