Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost Halloween and if you’re cooking on your EGG, you may end up with more people knocking on your door asking for pork chops than candy! In case you’re willing to share and want to please a crowd, we recommend warm Margherita Pizza, FGL’s Lemon Pepper Wings or our favorite, S’mores in a Cone!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here Fall is upon us, and it's a great time for getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Grilled Zucchini

Comments

• The Naked WhizThe Naked Whiz Posts: 7,778
    QBabe,[p]And Moses came down the mountain with two eggs in his arms. And on these two eggs were inscribed the Laws. And Law number 1 said, "Thou shalt not post scrummy photos without the details." [p]Puleeese! Have mercy and give us the details! :-)[p]TNW
    The Naked Whiz
  • QBabeQBabe Posts: 2,275
    The Naked Whiz,[p]Gotta abide by the Laws....[p]First I marinated them in (egads!) some store-bought Zesty Italian dressing and a few shakes of Dizzy Pig's Tsunami Spin rub. I let them sit for about 30-45 minutes. Then I cooked them direct for a few minutes on each side. [p]Very yummy,
    Tonia
    :~)[p]