Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Central Illinois Eggers

ILL--EGGERILL--EGGER Posts: 478
edited 5:39AM in EggHead Forum
Just wanted to share the news about the newest egg dealer here in central illinois (Washington, IL.) and let folks know there's another spot to check out. The biggest news IMO though is that they just received there first order of Wicked Good Weekend Warrior (4 pallets) lump in 22# bags as well as being a seller of Dizzy Pig spices. I took a couple pic's of the place because all posts are better with pictures :laugh:.
IMG_0689.jpg
IMG_0691.jpg
IMG_0690.jpg
IMG_0694.jpg
IMG_0692.jpg

Comments

• Marc  from ILMarc from IL Posts: 499
    Those are great pics steve. On my way to get me some of that lump
  • RRPRRP Posts: 20,462
    I'll certainly be over to Washington to add to my stash of lump for special purposes!
    L, M, S, Mini
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
  • SSN686SSN686 Posts: 3,123
    Morning Ron:

How close is Washington to Peoria? I may want to pick up a few bags when I'm there next month!!!!!

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL

• Marc  from ILMarc from IL Posts: 499
    Jay, Its about a 15 min drive to Washington.
  • Rooster KRooster K Posts: 416
    Wicked Good! :woohoo: :woohoo: Looks like I need to take a drive to Washington tomorrow!
  • RRPRRP Posts: 20,462
    Jay,
    you have another email.
    Ron
    L, M, S, Mini
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
  • Good pics! We can smell the cooks they do on weekends from the front step of my office. I'll be making my purchase this weekend . . . . :lol:
  • ILL--EGGERILL--EGGER Posts: 478
    Saturday would be a good day to run over as they usually have a large egg fired up outside cooking food to hand out ;) .