Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Ping: Fidel

mint-tulipmint-tulip Posts: 171
edited 9:39AM in EggHead Forum
Kim said you might drop by. I should be home most of the day. Just call the house to make sure. :evil: By the way this is my first post.
Ginny Youngblood aka mint-tulip

Comments

• FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,672
    Welcome on the forum Ginny. Now we get the brains behind all the food that Kim posts. Can't wait to see ya'll again.
  • FidelFidel Posts: 10,172
    Wow..I'm honored.

I'll swing by sometime mid-morning with the goodies. I don't have an empty jar yet though ;)
  • mint-tulipmint-tulip Posts: 171
    Aw shucks, thanks Pat.
    Counting the days until the figs come in. Then I'll need all the jars you can find.
  • Little ChefLittle Chef Posts: 4,725
    Hey Mint Tulip!! Great to see you posting!!! :laugh: Been looking for you since Ocala! Good to see you online! Hope all is well, and welcome! :laugh:

Michelle
  • Desert FillyDesert Filly Posts: 1,042
    Welcome to the forum Ginny.
    Thanks for the welcome y'all. I won't post as much since I don't do the cookin' anymore ;) . I just do all the work!!! But I am enjoying all the posts.