Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Theme at Waldorf Eggfest?

hayhonkerhayhonker Posts: 576
edited 2:55AM in EggHead Forum
We've had Team Alaska, Team Dessert, talk of Team Mexico at next years Eggtoberfest.

Wondering if there is a TEAM theme for the 10th anniversary of Waldorf Eggfest. I'm thinking of doing all sides. A table full of tater salad, veggies, tater tots, and the like. Just starting to think about the fest which is a couple weeks away.

Comments

• HungryManHungryMan Posts: 3,470
    Egret said something to me about wanting to do something. I need to e mail him tomorrow. He had an idea.
  • hayhonkerhayhonker Posts: 576
    ooooh....please let me know. Gettin anxious now!
    I will find out what he wants to do and post it. I still have stumble shirts with Waldorf, MD on it.
  • hell, if egret's involved, lets just hope its edible!!!

now, in the case of the spawn and i, we have developed a very special new item we are going to make at eggfest. .. we will unveil shortly. ...but its sure to make a 'splash'!!
    I'm first in line.
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    I am just looking forward to all of it and meeting you all....

Hayhonker,

Your profile said you lived in Westminster, MD. My son went to Western Md College. Do you still live there?
  • WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    Team TEQUILA...... :laugh: :) :evil: :laugh:
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    Good idea...I have a recipe for Margarita shrimp... :woohoo:
    I may bring my tequila liquor
  • BobSBobS Posts: 2,485
    I am planning on fixing Kentucky Bourbon pork loin and grilled pineapple, with DP Pineapple Head rub. Y'all come!

By the way, there will be good rum, somewhere under my table. :woohoo:
  • reelgemreelgem Posts: 4,256
    Team tequila???? When are tryouts Wes??? :woohoo:
  • HatchHatch Posts: 149
    No try outs needed for you Anne. We all know you pre qualified in Arizona earlier this year.

See ya soon.
    Kenny