Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Easter - what 's going to be on your BGE?

GrillDaddyGrillDaddy Posts: 295
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
With Easter just a little more than a week away. Just wondering what people are planning to cook on their BGE. I'm thinking about doing a in-bone ham. What about you?
·

Comments

• BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    Starting holidays tomorrow evening.......and cooking venison........Will post
    ·
  • GrillDaddyGrillDaddy Posts: 295
    nice, enjoy
    ·
  • Richard FlRichard Fl Posts: 7,779
    Probably turkey, wanted to do a crown roast of pork, however I am cooking a 24-26 bone crown roast on the 3rd of may for a friends daughter's first communion. About 30 adults and 20 yug'uns.

Here is the pic from Christmas a few years ago. Great dish IMHO.

readytodine.jpg
    ·
  • eenie meenieeenie meenie Posts: 4,391
    It will have to be leg of lamb! Yu :) m.
    ·
  • mo eggmo egg Posts: 133
    im going to cook a boneless ham. try DR. CHICKEN'S DOUBLE SMOKED HAM. did one xmas. and last easter. turned out great. just pull when it reaches 140
    ·
  • mo eggmo egg Posts: 133
    you can pull up recipe in search forum
    ·
  • FrankCFrankC Posts: 414
    Roasted leg of lamb for me and family!

fc
    ·
  • Twice Smoked Ham

016.jpg

018.jpg
    ·
  • WokOnMediumWokOnMedium Posts: 1,376
    14 NY Strip steaks. First year with the Egg. Since my Gramma passed away Easter has become my deal. Last year I did a Prime Rib in the oven. Some of the fam was a little queasy about the non-traditional feast. Once they ate it there were no complaints.

Now they've learned to expect the non-traditional, shut up and enjoy whatever I decide to make. I wasn't involved in the decision to make steaks, but it sounded like a good plan to me!
    ·