Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

1st. Annual Midwest Eggfest Signup

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hey Folks,
It's finally here. To sign up for the 1st annual Midwest Eggfest, visit www.outdoorhome.com.
You can sign up to cook, or just visit.
You can also purchase a large BGE at a great savings. [p]Check out the site, and sign up to come enjoy the festivities with us. Everyone is welcome. The more the merrier.

Comments

• Car Wash Mike
    Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Options
    RD,
    Have to tie up a few loose ends after the 4th. Hope 1 of them eggs is still there. Looks like a good price.[p]CWM

• The Naked Whiz
    The Naked Whiz Posts: 7,777
    Options
    RD,
    Wow, at that price, maybe Alton Brown can be convinced to buy one! :-) Hope you all have a great time! Looks like you have some real good support.[p]TNW

The Naked Whiz
  • Smokin' Todd
    Smokin' Todd Posts: 1,104
    Options
    Congrats to all you in that area for having such an event!
    All those posts...all those pics of great food cooked on a great cooker on a great forum, now it is paying off!
    As one who attended 3 Eggfests to date I am telling you you all will have a time of your life...now matter what size it is. Memories will last forever. Your taste buds will thank you!
    And dont forget to thank the one who did all the leg work to make it all possible. If it wasnt for the work of Nature Boy(and please forgive me for not mentioning those who worked with NB)who contacted Dale @ Seasonal, Eggfests would not be possible!
    <raising a beer> Here's to another annual Eggfest! May it happen every year and more and more friendships are made![p]Wish I can be there,
    ST[p]PS Why make it during the week? Why not weekend?
    [/b]
  • Unknown
    Options
    Smokin' Todd,
    We wanted to do it on a Friday because of the area we are in. We thought people would want to make a weekend of it with Branson so close and Bass Pro HQ here.