Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Oklahoma Eggfest Hotel and Registration Info

Options
Snoopy Dog Dog
Snoopy Dog Dog Posts: 436
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hey Guys-

Just three weeks until the Oklahoma Eggfest!

The La Quinta is totally full, so if you still need a hotel room, there are some available at the Hilton Garden Inn which is just down the street from the Eggfest. The address is 3201 NW 137th St, Oklahoma City, OK and the rate is $109.00 a night. Give them a call at 405-752-5200.

Also if you are planning to attend and have not registered yet, please do so by next Friday, April 3. I need to get a good final count of cooks, t-shirts, golfers, etc.

This is shaping up to be our largest Eggfest to date. I'll post a "Who's Cooking" list next week after I get all the registration forms in.

Can't wait to see everyone!

Chris (Snoopy Dog Dog)

Comments

• Spring Hen
    Spring Hen Posts: 1,578
    Options
    Chris, what is this I just saw on the news....two feet of snow!!!! You better get in touch with the man upstairs and start working on getting it to clear up. Us Texans ain't used to that there stuff....

See ya soon.
    Spring "likes it on the warm side" Hen
    Judy
    Covington, Louisiana USA
  • Desert Filly
    Desert Filly Posts: 1,042
    Options
    I'm with you Judy....He needs to take care of the snow and the wind.
    Can't wait.....woooohoooo
  • Car Wash Mike
    Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Options
    Tell Brian excellent work on the 08 video. :whistle:

See you in a few weeks.

Mike
  • loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,765
    Options
    Do you (or noboby) know if the after party room has a door to the parking lot?
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • Car Wash Mike
    Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Options
    The after party room is the parking lot. :ohmy:

Mike
  • RVH
    RVH Posts: 523
    Options
    Don't worry, all the snow will be gone by the Fest time. But we will save plenty of wind for you. Last Monday it was around 85°: tonight through tomorrow it should snow. Sunday's forcast is back into the 60's.
  • loco_engr
    Options
    :woohoo: Well then, no problemo!
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • NightTrainLayne
    Options
    I know I don't post a ton here, but I bought a large egg a year ago at the Eggfest.

I just sent in my registration to attend this year's, and my wife and I are excited.

I probably will try to cook up some pizza and/or maybe some fajitas for something that can be accomplished in a few hours time. I hope to see everyone there, and meet some fellow eggers.
  • Please point us to regristration information...I need to register for 2 people.

Thanks,
    Avis
  • loco_engr
    Options
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
  • loco_engr
    Options
    Ya know the member with the lowest post count has to buy! :laugh:
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman: