Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Big Bob Gibson's

Semolina PilchardSemolina Pilchard Posts: 768
edited 6:42AM in EggHead Forum
[url]http://www.al.com/crime/huntsvilletimes/index.ssf?/base/news/1237972620168970.xml&coll=1
If I did not succeed in posting the link, it was about the BBQ restaurant Big Bob Gibson's in Decatur, Alabama being robbed Sunday night. A cashier called the police and said she was working the drive-thru and a man drove up with a gun and robbed them. Police later discovered that she, her boyfriend, and a co-worker were the culprits.[/url]

Comments

• Could someone please tell me how to post a link?
  • Richard FlRichard Fl Posts: 8,118
    I go to the addrerss of the item. "CTRL C' to copy, then go to the page I wish to post the link and "CTRL V" to paste. Some times people post here or check this and highlight some other word. Have not learned that one yet.
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,671
    just eliminated the url at the beginning
  • FidelFidel Posts: 10,172
    click the URL button from the row of green buttons below the subject when entering your post.

Then paste the link. Then click the URL button again to close the tag.
  • CrimsongatorCrimsongator Posts: 5,791
    Idiots.

I have eaten there twice this week. Both times it was a simple pulled pork sandwhich. Very good place. The store on 6th is the original store.
  • FidelFidel Posts: 10,172
    If you want some other wording to appear in the link instead of just the web address, use this command:

htmlhelp.jpg
  • Richard FlRichard Fl Posts: 8,118
    Thanks, your reward is an oyster or two.
  • Gene,
    Is Big Bob Gibsons BBQ and Gibsons BBQ one of the same? If not, which one did you recommend?I ahave address for both and will be eating lunch there Tomorrow. Thanks
  • I got their recipe for the white bbq sauce chicken off a tv show and did it on an egg and it was a big hit with everyone. Have you tried it when you've eaten there?
    yes, they bottle and sell it in most of the groceries. It is good. I like it best on chicken and on their bbq potatoes. I can see that it would be an acquired taste for some, took me about 6 months to really like it.
    The one's in Decatur are the same.