Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Stop beating up on Egret!!

Options
Sundown
Sundown Posts: 2,980
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
You guys just have to stop beating up on John and stop now! ;)

I want him at the top of his game in Ocala so he can't go to to the next fest saying "It wasn't one of my better days." or "My spirits were crushed I just couldn't put my chili together." :woohoo:

Remember, I would like to have him at the top of his game so I can send his sad old carcass off in the proper manner to Chubby. :evil:

Comments

• milesofsmiles
    milesofsmiles Posts: 1,377
    Options
    Y'all sorta remind me of the YOUNG bull & the OLD bull. The YOUNG bull runs up to the OLD bull and sez. " Why don't WE RUN down there and make Love to one of them cows ?" The OLD bull replys " why don't we just walk down there and make Love to ALL of them."
    Egret just might have sumpin in mind for Y'all. Miles out...just stirin up the stuff. LOL...wishin I could be with y'all. :laugh:
  • Crimsongator
    Crimsongator Posts: 5,797
    Options
    I've heard it is hard to get blood from a turnip, but if you squeeze John hard enough grape juice seeps out. Is that really true?

That's my partner your talking about, let him be. Somebody man up and join sundown in the chili and cornbread cookoff.
  • egret
    egret Posts: 4,170
    Options
    Old sad carcass, huh? I'm afraid you've dug a hole too deep, sonny boy, to ever crawl out of. I could whip your sorry A$$ with both hands tied behind me and blindfolded!! :laugh: :woohoo: You better find a cornbread partner so ya'll can celebrate your devasting loss together!! :)
  • Chubby
    Chubby Posts: 2,955
    Options
    He did't get that old (err...wise) and rich without know'n a little sumptn'... sumptn'!

I mean...how many of us own our own Winery??

P10100372.jpg

Chili Throwdown aside...

Hat's off...to the modern day Ben Cartwright!!

Hoss!!
    I spent most of my money on good bourbon, and bad women...the rest, I just wasted!!
  • Beli
    Beli Posts: 10,751
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That's my Bogie :woohoo:..priceless.......