Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

How far???

ShortRIbShortRIb Posts: 88
edited 2:58PM in EggHead Forum
How far is the the Big Green Egg headquarters from downtown Atlanta???? (driving time, please?)

Comments

• Get their address and go to mapquest or yahoo maps and punch in your starting point and BGE and it will tell you time and distance, as well as give you a route on a map.
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,600
    It depends on what time of day you go!It's not far as far as distance is concerned but we arrived at the loop at 5 on a rainy Friday afternoon.Took a few hours!!! :angry: :angry: :angry
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,092
    I work in downtown Atlanta and if I go to the Mothership at lunch it is about a 20 minute drive at 5:00PM it is about 35 minutes...

where in downtown Atlanta will you be???
    You must be a native.We are from Memphis and have never see nuthin like that traffic!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,092
    nah I just commute 33 miles each way in the Atlanta traffic... :( :sick: :angry: :unsure:
    :lol: That would'nt be far away enough for me :woohoo: :whistle: