Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Welcome Kristi and Evan

Options
ChefBrian
ChefBrian Posts: 172
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
My little sister Kristi is getting married the 21st of this month to a fine young man, Evan. They worship the Big Green Egg. I told them when they get married they could have one of their own. Needless to say they are meeting with Smitty this week to pick up thier new egg. I have been grooming Evan for this very day. He truley understands I am not giving him a gift but a "lifestyle" that I expect of him. They live in the Heart of San Francisco, a city known for fine food of every ethnic persuasion. And now I expect the same from their backyard. Evan just informed me he is now registered here as a memeber.
Photo is of the two of them after Evan tried to keep up with the big boys. He still needs to learn moderation. And we will work on that later-
2781329320067287234S600x600Q85.jpg

Comments

• reelgem
    reelgem Posts: 4,256
    Options
    That's a cute picture. Congratulations to them. May they have many years of love, happiness and egging. What a great gift to start their new life.
  • Chubby
    Chubby Posts: 2,955
    Options
    Hey Stranger!!

With a name like that...he's most'a the way there!!

He be assisting you at EggsBythebay I assume!!

Evans
    I spent most of my money on good bourbon, and bad women...the rest, I just wasted!!
  • smoke one for me
    Options
    Thank you very much for the awesome introduction! We are so excited to learn from greats such as Chefbrian, for whom we will forever be :woohoo: indebted. We hope to share our trials and tribulations with other beginners down the road. We have much to learn and would appreciate any helpful hints as we commence our journey. We are now just waiting for Smitty to call us back so we can make arrangements to pick our Big Green Egg up and start smoking!!!
  • Pharmeggist
    Pharmeggist Posts: 1,191
    Options
    Welcome indeed ;)

I was into my marriage 4 years before I got introduced to the egg.... Now with 3 eggs and yes 3 children life is pretty good :woohoo: Now if I could only figure out how to slow down on the children and not the eggs :silly: :lol: and continue lots of marital bliss. My wife thinks my eggs are sexy they really turn her on JOKE :whistle:

Happy Egging, Pharmeggist
  • bobbyb
    bobbyb Posts: 1,349
    Options
    I wish them well. Hope Pelosi doesn't exact too many carbon offset credits to fire up the egg.
  • DryFly
    DryFly Posts: 351
    Options
    You'll always feel at home. Congrats to you both!