Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

New home for an abused Egg

Options
2»

Comments

• Crimsongator
    Crimsongator Posts: 5,797
    Options
    That was a very good deal for a small used that little. I have the new firebox with me now. His dealer had one shipped in and I went to pick it up a few weeks back.

Did you get your egg from the hardware shop in "downtown" Athens. That is aneat little gem of a store. Not many like them anymore.
  • Rolling Egg
    Rolling Egg Posts: 1,995
    Options
    Yea, Thats were I got it. Went to Hunstsville for a demo at a dealer over there and ate lunch with him and everything. When it came time to deal , he threw a price at me and it was about 30 higher than Athens and he wouldn't throw in a cover. I said "ok I ate lunch with ya so I'll just pay the extra 30 if you'll throw me in a cover". He laughed at me. So I told him I was going to Athens. He said Athens didn't have a dealer and I said ok thanks! :woohoo: To Athens I went. I really like the guys at U.G. White. They are supper nice. And I got a good deal. I will probably end up buying a new small from them If I dont get a used one by summer. I just put a wanted in Craigslist. We'll see.
  • Crimsongator
    Crimsongator Posts: 5,797
    Options
    There is a used small and table that was just posted at the top of the page. Not a bad deal with a table that is in Atlanta. Be patient, one will come your way.

I have a great dealer here in Hsv, probably a different one than who you ate lunch with. Shoot me an email off the board and I'll talk about it.