Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Some More Eggfest '03 Photos

Options
JSlot
JSlot Posts: 1,218
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Log&Stump.JPG

The Log and The Stump enjoying a lighter moment![p]Neufer.jpg

Jim Neufer telling Nature Boy to hit the road...[p]KG.jpg

Kenny G holding court and espousing wisdom...[p]Cornfed&Todd.jpg

Smokin' Todd and the brothers Cornfed[p]

Comments

• JSlot
    Options
    A special thanks to The Whiz for explaining the multiple pics procedure again. I know it had been done before, but I missed the instructions, so thank you again. BTW, one of the hot topics at the 'Fest was why no one in attendance has ever seen you or met you yet. When are you gonna show at one of the events? Inquiring minds want to know![p]Best Regards,
    Jim

• Jethro
    Jethro Posts: 495
    Options
    JSlot,[p]Great pics and I really liked your captions.[p]Now I wasn't there but when I look at that pic of "Smokin' Todd and the brothers Cornfed", I can't help but imagine, that whatever it was that Cornfed was saying, MAY (and I stress the word may) have been just the slightest bit slurrrdeded.[p]Keep em Smokin,
    Jethro

• JSlot
    Options
    Jethro,[p]Actually, I don't think the slurring started until well into the post-fest party. At least that's when the Cornfed bro's and Todd started dancing to "YMCA" in the hotel parking lot! Todd did a pretty mean breakdown considering it was on asphalt and all!! I won't say whose stereo was blasting "YMCA"! :)[p]Jim
  • Jethro
    Jethro Posts: 495
    Options
    JSlot,[p]Oh man, we never have the digital video camera around when you need one![p]Sounds like a hoot.[p]Keep em Smokin,
    Jethro

• The Naked Whiz
    The Naked Whiz Posts: 7,777
    Options
    JSlot,
    I don't exist. I am a figment of your imagination. I was taking my wife on a birthday trip. Also, I'd have to come alone. I wouldn't dare expose my wife to the likes of what I've seen in these photos! I mean, can you imagine letting her meet a man with a cranium bigger than mine? I've told her for years she'll never meet a bigger cranium than me. [p]TNW

The Naked Whiz
  • JSlot
    Options
    What did I hear somewhere? It's not the size of the cranium. It's how you use it! Ok, maybe that wasn't about craniums, but I think it still applies! LOL![p]Jim
  • Cornfed
    Cornfed Posts: 1,324
    Options
    Jethro,[p]That is too funny. There were many memorable moments of general rabble-rousing which would have been good (and embarassing) to capture![p]Later,
    Cornfed