Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

This weekend's adventure

Options
EGGLANDS BEST
EGGLANDS BEST Posts: 211
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hello all,

This past weekend i had the honor of hosting a birthday party cookout the guest drove 5.5 hrs to have me cook for them on the EGG :woohoo: i didn't have to buy anything really just had to cook all the food :whistle: well it started out with what i don't care for cooking the most and that's SPARE ribs :ohmy: well anyway the guest claimed to have prepared the ribs and seasoned them after all they were theirs :ermm: so when it came time to prep them for cooking i noticed an abundant amount of FAT :sick: on them them so my baby back intution took over and i went to work removing what seemed like 3Lbs of fat from those ribs :S after they came back from the store they saw all that fat and said i see u cleaned them up some more :angry: i didn't want to do it but i couldn't bring myself to that level of service and i wanted the birthday person to have a great party in the end everythng was a great success the ribs were a hit as well as the other food and guess how much was left..... :whistle: ...NONE ahhhhh i love my job :silly: i just wanted to share this experince