Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Too bad

Options
Cornfed
Cornfed Posts: 1,324
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
This forum has gone down the tubes. I suggest that BGE take another look at its spending in terms of upkeep on this forum. Too much "noise" and not enough productive talk. Good thing I only burned $35 on registration for E2K. Lemme know via email how it turns out...

Comments

• Brant
    Brant Posts: 82
    Options
    Cornfed,[p]It's the same forum that offered taking up a collection to replace your's and Smoking Todd's smashed Egg. Don't go away feeling like it has turned on you.[p]Brant

• Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Options
    Cornfed,
    Brant is right CF. I never told you how many emails I got from people who were willing to pitch in to the Cornfed smashed egg fund, but it blew my mind how many people were willing to help. This forum is cruising along very nicely right now, with vast expanses of knowledge being shared daily. It burps and stutters a bit with confrontations, and worthless posts, but the same good people are behind the keyboards who were there when you needed help.[p]Respectfully
    NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • Dr. Chicken
    Dr. Chicken Posts: 620
    Options
    Nature Boy,
    I second that! (But only as an ocassional observer at the time!)