Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

JJ -- A message from Kathy

WMKWMK Posts: 1,747
edited 12:20PM in EggHead Forum
In rememberance of JJ, and in lieu, as was JJ's wish, of a memorial, Kathy invites all, this Saturday, between 4pm and 6pm, to share an Eggfeast, to drink a toast, and, to offer a prayer.

• WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    WMK,[p] Amen[p]Thanks for passing that along.[p]Wess
  • Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,378
    I'll be pointing south, and holding one high for JJ.
    Thanks for passing this message on.
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
  • PujPuj Posts: 615
    WMK,[p]We'll will honor Jack's wishes on Saturday and will be pointing West.[p]Puj and Mrs. Puj

• YBYB Posts: 3,861
    Count the Ward family in...I think mint juleps is the appropriate drink.

• mollysharkmollyshark Posts: 1,519
    WMK,[p]Will make the parmesan cornish hens in his honor since he introduced me to the recipe![p]mShark
  • JSlotJSlot Posts: 1,218
    The Egg will be smoking and my glass will be raised.[p]Jim
  • roserose Posts: 37
    Our Family will be offing a toast as well. JJ will be missed

• KennyGKennyG Posts: 949
    <p />WMK,[p]I'll be smoking the last 2 monster pork chops JJ gave me over some pecan wood from his back yard.[p]Here's JJ with YB relaxing on the deck last July. We miss you brother.[p]K~G