Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Signing on

CecilCecil Posts: 771
edited 3:02PM in Forum Feedback
I must have erased something b/c this website was at the top of my most visited, last night it and #2 were gone.
I used to sign on and be automatically at the top of the forum. Now I am at the homepage (I think). I also have to click a the red and yellow bar at the top of the page to get the type smaller like I like it (it was always like this before).
Is there a way to set it to open like before?
Do I make any sense?

Walt
·

Comments

• Walt,

That red and yellow bar means you are on the beta/development site, "greeneggers.net", you need to be on "eggheadforum.com", which is the public forum.

Clear all you cache settings in your browser, and then go to http://www.eggheadforum.com and then you should be ok from now on.

Let's us know your good to go.
    ·
  • CecilCecil Posts: 771
    Hello! Duh, worked just fine, all old settings are here.
    Guess I had a brain cramp when my "easy button" was erased.

Walt
    ·
  • Glad we could help!

My easy-button gave out years ago!
    ·