Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Carnivore Sauce

ILL--EGGERILL--EGGER Posts: 478
edited 10:23AM in EggHead Forum
After reading about this sauce for awhile now and then hearing Charleston Dave talk about the response he had useing it with his ABT's I had to get some.
I honestly didn't know you had the web-site up and running Big Un' and was excited to find it and be able to place an order.
Can't wait to try it out!

Comments

• FidelFidel Posts: 10,172
    You'll be impressed. It is good stuff.
  • EggtuckyEggtucky Posts: 2,746
    How bout a link to his site? Big'un won't post it for himself.
  • What Fidel said.

You won't be disappointed.
    Still slow Pat....still slow.
  • RRPRRP Posts: 21,681
    Steve, Thanks for the heads up - I didn't know that either. I'll be ordering some today!
    L, M, S, &  Mini
    And oh yes...also a 17" BlackStone gas fired griddle! 
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
    Re- gasketing AMERICA one yard at a time!
  • TomboTombo Posts: 46
    Great Stuff.
    Received my bottles on Friday, added to my brisket as we type.

Great job Big'um and super service.
    Definitely a repeat customer

Tom
  • turshtursh Posts: 7
    seems like everything is sold out but the robust. is that the one everyone has talked about? i also wanted to get the rub but that is sold out too.
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,672
    :laugh: :laugh: sometimes thats a good thing :whistle:
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,672
    He hopes to have the others soon but the robust is the one your hearing about
  • turshtursh Posts: 7
    thanks, i will order some
  • Big'unBig'un Posts: 5,909
    Thanks! I just don't want to "misuse" this forum. It's such a great source of friendship and camaraderie. But yes it is open and ready for sale. I only have the "Robust" available. it is the one that got this whole thing started, so I think you'll enjoy it. The link is:

[/url]http://www.carnivorebbq.com[url][/url]
    First, thanks for your interest, I posted the additional products that I intend to add as time goes on. It's an involved process getting recipe approval and labels built and approved. One of our key members passed away unexpectedly and that has certainly slowed things down. The Robust is what started the great buzz and that's what I'm selling right now. The Tshirts will be on the site within a couple weeks. Hopefully, more items will be added soon.
    Thanks Fidel!
    Especially at your age. :whistle: Thanks wing-man!