Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

price of a large green egg

ALAL Posts: 80
edited 5:21AM in EggHead Forum
GOT A PRICE OF 750.00 LARGE GREEN WITH NEST,SIDE TABLES AND METAL TOP, GOOD OR NO GOOD BRAND NEW

AL
·

Comments

• Very good price and I am green with envy. :S
    ·
  • jeffinsgfjeffinsgf Posts: 1,259
    Is that from a dealer or second hand? The warranty does not transfer to second hand owners. When you're that close to full price, the warranty should be valued at several hundred dollars. I know that I've had a couple hundred dollars worth of parts replaced under warranty over 9 years with my medium (three fire grates and a fire box).
    ·
  • ALAL Posts: 80
    the egg is from a dealer

al
    ·
  • jeffinsgfjeffinsgf Posts: 1,259
    Then that is a smokin' deal! :woohoo:

I paid just a little less than that, but I didn't get the tables and it was a Fest demo Egg.
    ·
  • See if you can get the dealer to throw in a platesetter, I know a lot of dealers will. Or at least a free tool of your choice (I would go with the grill gripper or the ash tool)
    ·
  • Decent price. Our area seems to have settled in near $699 for LBGE, nest and mates during Christmas sales.
    ·
  • KokemanKokeman Posts: 815
    Thats what we just paid for the one we bought for my boss (xmas present).
    Kokeman
    ·